Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets all Laugh at the Spurs
Taking a leaf out of Harry Hot Spur's book I thought we should have a chuckle at the spuds out of the Champs league and then to round the week off get stuffed by the rent boys ... Cool
Smile Wink in one mate.

I must say thanks again to Tottenham for taking Moussa Sissoko off our hands for £30 mil he's proving exactly why we were glad to see the back of him, he's lazy, plays to his best when he feels like it, which is rarely, best of luck with him you'll need it  Big Grin
Thanks guys. Just what I needed to hear. Smile
(11-27-2016, 04:21 PM)tjl Wrote: Taking a leaf out of Harry Hot Spur's book I thought we should have a chuckle at the spuds out of the Champs league and then to round the week off get stuffed by the rent boys ... Cool

Don't worry mate, us Yeeds have already laughed our bollax off at our wembley debarcle....As getting stuffed by the bluescum! not sure about that if 2-1 if getting stuffed in your book!!
2-1 or 6-1 still stuffed in my book lol
Big Grin 
(12-04-2016, 02:21 PM)tjl Wrote: 2-1 or 6-1 still stuffed in my book lol

You need to pipe down WBA are above you lot...

Jumping Hilarious
I will wait till after the final whistle at Goodison before I worry about the Baggies  Tongue
(12-04-2016, 02:31 PM)tjl Wrote: I will wait till after the final whistle at Goodison before I worry about the Baggies  Tongue
.... and how did that go?

Sorry. I couldn't resist it. Especially with Man. United playing Spurs this Sunday. Tongue

It's got a draw written all over it. Both Spurs and Man. United have drawn six of the fourteen league matches each has played so far this season. Think I'll put a fiver on a Spurs win.That's how I roll lol.
Yes.a little tongue in cheek considering our next game but it was a swipe at HH as he seems only to post on here when spurs win,and gets arsey when anyone takes the mick at spurs,A draw you reckon I'll take that specially the way our season is going lol.. Cool
Were Would never do a thing like that tji  Reddevil  Big Grin