Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go easy - I'm only new
Hi my names deadlywill and i'm new. I like balloons and stuff. I'm very new. New and blue. New and blue on a kangaroo. New and blue on a kangaroo doing a poo. New and blu...well you get the idea.
I'm currently being Australian, sitting under a tree eating chips and drinking beer listening to the cricket.
I was eating different chips before but the tree leaked on them and although it looked white, creamy and edible it didn't taste that way.
[Image: cantona_by_united169.jpg]
ok cobber you finally found your way here. Hope every thing as been ok for you. You still chasing them kangaroos around looking for a pretty one.
(01-03-2017, 03:54 AM)deadlywill Wrote: Hi my names deadlywill and i'm new. I like balloons and stuff. I'm very new. New and blue. New and blue on a kangaroo. New and blue on a kangaroo doing a poo. New and blu...well you get the idea.
I'm currently being Australian, sitting under a tree eating chips and drinking beer listening to the cricket.
I was eating different chips before but the tree leaked on them and although it looked white, creamy and edible it didn't taste that way.
 You maybe New to this site Deaders O'l thing but you are amongst old friends from way back and glad you found your way back into the fold
Half way round the planet and still cant lose you  lol  shit at hide n seek  me
(01-03-2017, 06:16 PM)manudave Wrote: ok cobber you finally found your way here. Hope every thing as been ok for you. You still chasing them kangaroos around looking for a pretty one.

Gday Dave nice to read ya again mate ha ha Smile

(01-03-2017, 07:12 PM)tjl Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 03:54 AM)deadlywill Wrote: Hi my names deadlywill and i'm new. I like balloons and stuff. I'm very new. New and blue. New and blue on a kangaroo. New and blue on a kangaroo doing a poo. New and blu...well you get the idea.
 You maybe New to this site Deaders O'l thing but you are amongst old friends from way back and glad you found your way back into the fold

Thanks Tony good to hear from you mate. I did look around after FSi had been down a while - i figured it wasnae coming back this time. Did get you and Daves pms on the boxing site yesterday cheers - hadn't been on there for a while either!

(01-03-2017, 09:45 PM)tats Wrote: Half way round the planet and still cant lose you  lol  shit at hide n seek  me

Gday Oz mate. First of all so sorry to hear of Sazs passing. I did find out a while back and tried to post my condolences to a virgin page i think it was but alas it wouldn't let me. Never got to meet her in person obviously but she seemed a lovely girl. So are you ready for the Tour de France? You should have legs like bloody Swarzenegger by now mate.
Cheers matey still hard to take but you get on with life  , cant pause the fucker unfortunately . Back to the cycling soon  cba going out in the freezing cold pissy down british weather hahaha .Hope your well  and not  to hot  down there  .Good to hear from you again Smile
Good to see you found your way hear old pal, how's the health doing ? as you hear means your still hanging in there, thats great, 
Now don't piss us off talking about all that Bloody sun-shine your having as it chuffing cold over hear  Smile
Hi Deaders good to see you found your way here.
New and blue on a kangaroo doing a poo in my stew. Last time that happened I had to throw half the stew out.
(01-04-2017, 10:55 PM)Sick-boy Wrote:
New and blue on a kangaroo doing a poo in my stew. Last time that happened I had to throw half the stew out.

Yeah - the half with the stew in it. You ate the other half...