Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Ideas & Suggesions
Question 
Dear visitors of footballstreamings.com

Please let us know about all your suggestions, like improvements you would like to see. We're constantly trying to give the best schedules and overviews, but of course it can be you want to see something new, or want things to change? Let us know. Then we will consider it.

Or you just want to give us some feedback about the site, links, the forum, or how things are running? Please do so.

Any other issues related to our forum/site, like downtime, errors? Please tell us so we can fix it.

Thanks  Smile
Would it be possible not to have the scores showing in the football highlights? Reason i ask is totally selfish, but I'm in New Zealand, although from the UK. So when the games are on live in the uk, it's early hours here and so the highlights come in real handy, but would be even better if I didn't know the score, especially the Newcastle game ;-)

Thanks.
(01-10-2016, 08:28 AM)Wheyayemanpet Wrote: Would it be possible not to have the scores showing in the football highlights? Reason i ask is totally selfish, but I'm in New Zealand, although from the UK. So when the games are on live in the uk, it's early hours here and so the highlights come in real handy, but would be even better if I didn't know the score, especially the Newcastle game ;-)

Thanks.

ok cool. we will do like that.
(01-10-2016, 10:13 AM)Duelf Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 08:28 AM)Wheyayemanpet Wrote: Would it be possible not to have the scores showing in the football highlights? Reason i ask is totally selfish, but I'm in New Zealand, although from the UK. So when the games are on live in the uk, it's early hours here and so the highlights come in real handy, but would be even better if I didn't know the score, especially the Newcastle game ;-)

Thanks.

ok cool. we will do like that.

Thanks!
Duel mate your going to have to loosen your grip on football chat if you want it to work, people are viewing and maybe writing reply's/threads and have no idea if they are being accepted - rejected and for what reason   so think about it please, I say that maybe go's for he other threads too !!!.
(08-20-2016, 04:25 PM)Greenman Wrote: Duel mate your going to have to loosen your grip on football chat if you want it to work, people are viewing and maybe writing reply's/threads and have no idea if they are being accepted - rejected and for what reason   so think about it please, I say that maybe go's for he other threads too !!!.

I agree. I posted a brilliant acestream link for Burnley/Liverpool earlier but then had to wait for it to be checked. By the time this happened, the game was over, making it completely pointless.
Maybe a live chatroom would work to pst working links to help others in game as such. It used to work quite well on a previous site that is not around anymore.
At the same time I understand the reason to check links as there are a lot of streamers out there with virus/money making sites unfortunately.
(08-21-2016, 09:47 AM)Johnny99 Wrote: Maybe a live chatroom would work to pst working links to help others in game as such. It used to work quite well on a previous site that is not around anymore.
At the same time I understand the reason to check links as there are a lot of streamers out there with virus/money making sites unfortunately.

Spot on Johnny Big Grin
Duelf mate, thanks for loosening the grip on the chat & discussions, as I thought they are starting to be used  Smile  are you any farther on with your thinking about a chat room  as Johnny99 sugested thats a sure way to liven things up.

and maybe a few more smilies too.
(08-25-2016, 03:21 PM)Greenman Wrote: Duelf mate, thanks for loosening the grip on the chat & discussions, as I thought they are starting to be used  Smile  are you any farther on with your thinking about a chat room  as Johnny99 sugested thats a sure way to liven things up.

and maybe a few more smilies too.

yeah that's a good idea mate