Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manchester Utd 2018/19 season
A winning start 2-1, well-played game, jittery last minutes though letting Lei in to score, ending with a corner kick headed just wide by Lei goalie.
You lost 3-2 away to Brighton, you wern't on the same song sheet as them in any of the departments, out played, to many back and across the park balls going no were, lack of ideas to go forward, to much happening off the field and not being sortted in the dressing room, your man Mourinho needs to get a grip
it was just a carry on from last seasons boring sideways slow build up football and the inability to find  the frontman . No desire  and the inability to pass a ball , United have no leaders in the team and as ive said before Pogba is a fucking liability . Nothing will change unless we get an attack minded manager in , Mourinho hasn't a fucking clue what his best team is  and hes in his 3rd year  . Played Mata out on the wing where he will never be effective  Baily amongst others   had a fecking nightmare yet stayed on for 90 mins . The whole teams a mess  cant se Mourinho lasting till Christmas myself
You've got Spurs next how do you see this one going, we had a lot of chances when we played them again our finishing was poor, you've got some of the best so they are there for the taking !.

By the way who do you think with win the battle Wooward v Mourinho, My moneys on Woodward as he make loads of cash for the Glazers, and managers a 10 a penny.
(08-25-2018, 10:52 AM)Greenman Wrote: they are there for the taking !.

Yanited certainly was Greeny, took 'em right to the cleaners!!
What happened ?, beat at home 3-0,  and a manager that seems to have lost the plot, "Respect, Respet, Respect" he demands, you've got some of the highest payed players in the world and there proformance is way below par for that billing, maybe it is time for Jose to move on, what do you think.
(08-28-2018, 05:43 AM)Greenman Wrote: What happened ?, beat at home 3-0,  and a manager that seems to have lost the plot, "Respect, Respet, Respect" he demands, you've got some of the highest payed players in the world and there proformance is way below par for that billing, maybe it is time for Jose to move on, what do you think.

I think you talk shite
If you don't like my posts
then Fuck off
(08-28-2018, 11:27 AM)redken Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:43 AM)Greenman Wrote: What happened ?, beat at home 3-0,  and a manager that seems to have lost the plot, "Respect, Respet, Respect" he demandsyou've got some of the highest payed players in the world and there proformance is way below par for that billing, maybe it is time for Jose to move on, what do you think.

I think you talk shite

then Fuck off..

Hilarious HilariousHilarious

Newbie alert...

Ur team got fucked right off! 

Pleb..
(08-28-2018, 11:53 AM)Harry Hotspur Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 11:27 AM)redken Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:43 AM)Greenman Wrote: What happened ?, beat at home 3-0,  and a manager that seems to have lost the plot, "Respect, Respet, Respect" he demandsyou've got some of the highest payed players in the world and there proformance is way below par for that billing, maybe it is time for Jose to move on, what do you think.

I think you talk shite

then Fuck off..

Hilarious HilariousHilarious

Newbie alert...

Ur team got fucked right off! 

Pleb..
You  can fuck off ALSO SOUTHERN TOSSER
then Fuck off
Hahaha redken, sadly the truth always hurts mate, when your teams playing badly be a man and accept it, because you sure a hell wallow in it when they're doing well, so live with it.