Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tottenham 2018/19 season
Good win HH you beat us fair and square
(08-11-2018, 02:06 PM)Greenman Wrote: Good win HH you beat us fair and square

Bit fortunate tbf Greeny, if you'd put those chances away, off the post and bar would've been a different story. As it were we'll take the 3 points. On to Fulham.
A good win over Fulham 3-1 puts you 2nd at the moment in the table, can you keep it up ?.
(08-19-2018, 11:05 AM)Greenman Wrote: A good win over Fulham 3-1 puts you 2nd at the moment in the table, can you keep it up ?.

We'll have to wait and see 'bout that mate...Sure thing the players are fired up after all the negative shite flying around the MSM. Seems like every season they can't wait to knock us down but end up with eggs slipping down their boats. Not signing any player, the stadium debacle, Kane can't score in August..Opps! another one put to bed...What they don't realise is The emirats build took 29 months to complete, we've tried and failed to build a new stadium in 15 months, was always going to be touch and go. But make no mistake this team can play anywhere and are hungry now, think we'll be in the mix, top 4 come May.

On to Yanited next monday!

COYS!!!
Summer transfers, Spurs - £0 Manchester United - £74.4 Million

[Image: DlolriaX4AEqo1V.jpg]

Maureen your boys took one hell of a beating...
Way to go HH, after you performance against us I didn't think you get anything from this game but to come away 3-0 winner I have to say well-played spurs, level top with pool on 9 points and just 1 goal behind  Clap
Great result that and good to see Moura scoring this season.
Just feel the stadium not being finished will have an impact on your season, hope I am wrong.
(08-28-2018, 07:07 AM)Jake Robinson Wrote: Great result that and good to see Moura scoring this season.
Just feel the stadium not being finished will have an impact on your season, hope I am wrong.

See what I said before in the thread...

But make no mistake this team can play anywhere and are hungry!!

Whether there stadium is finished or not, it will not impact on this team...Their is a togetherness that Yanited used to have..

Early days though..

On to Watford, then Liverpool..
(08-28-2018, 11:57 AM)Harry Hotspur Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 07:07 AM)Jake Robinson Wrote: Great result that and good to see Moura scoring this season.

See what I said before in the thread...

But make no mistake this team can play anywhere and are hungry!!

Whether there stadium is finished or not, it will not impact on this team...Their is a togetherness that Yanited used to have..

Early days though..

On to Watford, then Liverpool..
Probably helped not having new faces come in and keeps the team compact. No...... is he going to Barca etc means stability in a club.
tuff night on the beers here...

[Image: Dl3PygZWsAAz8Ve.jpg]