Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton 20218/19 season
Beat by Watford 2-0 tough one Jake best of for your season mate
Thanks mate, we deserved what we got yesterday. It's a wake up call I feel , needs to try the new boys more, I feel, add some competition for places. United at home and Pool away, not getting much there I feel.
True there both on top of there game, you've got a tough 2 month start to your season, we face MC, then Aarse after Cardiff.
What a win 3-2 well-played jake Man U just didn't look the part today, outplayed all over the park.
Excellent result JR, the seaside must have been rocking...Hopefully we can inflict more pain on Maureen next monday!
Certainly enjoyed that one, whole place was buzzing. As much as United didn't play well our performance was superb and looks like we will hopefully play well at home again this season.
Our away from is awful and we have Liverpool next, we will see.
Jake are you up for it to kill another giants hopes today, best of luck mate.
Well we did ok against Pool but it's still nil points , I know we didn't get spanked but I suppose you have to keep your confidence going forward.
You did very well to hold pool to 1-0, best of luck for your cup game against the saints.
(08-19-2018, 04:59 PM)Greenman Wrote: What a win 3-2 well-played jake Man U just didn't look the part today, outplayed all over the park.

(08-28-2018, 07:23 PM)Greenman Wrote: You did very well to hold pool to 1-0, best of luck for your cup game against the saints.

Too many changes but I don't blame him for that, it's good chance for fringe players, rather chance a cup game than a prem game.
The old concentrate on the league bollocks lol