Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship games chat 2016/1
As a toon supporter we haven't had a good start 2 defeats 1 win so far its Bristol away today for us.
Why aye man,  Greenman good to see you here, I am a Brighton supporter , yes that one Jake lol.
Cracker next Saturday Smile
Good to see you mate, 1-0 win for us, thats 2 in a row, we are on your tail pal then will over take you on the 27th  Tongue lets see if we can put some life into this place !.
Should be a cracker next week, didn't really play well at all yesterday but I feel we will give you a hard game next week. At least it's televised as well Smile
Newcastle fan here too, living in Spain. We'll still win the league, it'll come good. Don't think Rafa knows his best team yet.
Hi wheyayemanpet , I think the league is even more wide open this year , so many good teams.
I know one thing if we don't finish first or second I would prefer 7th, can't handle the play offs again Sad
Hi Wheyayemanpet, its good to hear there's another Geordie lad hear, even though you've deserted to sangria land, gives us a chance to gang up on those poor beggars below our part of the country.

Johnny99 sounds to me like your not should you'll make it mind your right to think there's some tough games to come for you starting on the 17th hahaha
(08-21-2016, 12:09 PM)Johnny99 Wrote: Hi wheyayemanpet , I think the league is even more wide open this year , so many good teams.
I know one thing if we don't finish first or second I would prefer 7th, can't handle the play offs again Sad

I used to live in Brighton, so want them to come 2nd :-)
Johnny99 whats your view on Chris Hughton as your manager ?, when we had him I found him to be quiet dignified man and he did well for us, but Ashley's crew then I think stabbed him in the back, you'll find he does pretty well with limited resources mate.
I would take second behind Newcastle to be honest Smile

Big fan of Hughton , like you say does well with limited resources and we need someone like that as I want the club to spend wisely not have large debts.

Good to see Newcastle kept a lot of their players as it was their resolve in the team I feel that let them down. Not a big fan of Rafa if I am honest but he is a good manager with plenty of experience and he tends to spend wisely, just get your mitts off Knockaert , our best player by far.