Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
UK & Ireland
Question 
Give your reactions for UK & Ireland matchday streams
the Everton link is showing cricket, anyone got a link for the football game?

Thanks

(12-07-2015, 08:26 AM)Wheyayemanpet Wrote: the Everton link is showing cricket, anyone got a link for the football game?

Thanks

Ignore the above, i'm in new zealand and got my times wrong.
(12-07-2015, 08:26 AM)Wheyayemanpet Wrote: the Everton link is showing cricket, anyone got a link for the football game?

Thanks

Thanks

Ignore the above, i'm in new zealand and got my times wrong.

No problem. yes, match is at 20.00 UK time. Please refer the times in the schedule.
Today 10/12/15 trying acestream btsport europe(liverpool.Spurs) no peers, same happened yesterday 09/12/15 for Arsenal.
other channels ok, Fox ,etc. is their a problem with stream.
(12-10-2015, 08:05 PM)omala Wrote: Today 10/12/15 trying acestream btsport europe(liverpool.Spurs) no peers, same happened yesterday 09/12/15 for Arsenal.
other channels ok, Fox ,etc. is their a problem with stream.

Thanks for the feedback, seems like the channel is down right now. we will update it once we get the working one soon.

Also you can try this link BT SPORT EUROPE - Link on VLC player by copying and paste in "Open Location from clipboard" option in "Media" menu.
Hi guys am new here, Have you got any links for the rangers fc game kick off at 7.45.
(07-19-2016, 04:53 PM)slippers Wrote: Hi guys am new here, Have you got any links for the rangers fc game kick off at 7.45.

Welcome to FSC. Sorry, Rangers game is not on tv.
Duel mate have you not got one for the Newcastle v Reading game, and while your what is the best way to open your stream its if I can find them ?
(08-17-2016, 07:28 PM)Greenman Wrote: Duel mate have you not got one for the Newcastle v Reading game, and while your what is the best way to open your stream its if I can find them ?

No mate, there are no links since it's not showing on tv
thanks for the reply Duelf, I would appreciate it if you could keep an eye out for any the Toon game you can find and stream mate